RCF Recruitment 2020: Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala has published Employment News for 400 Act Apprentice posts. All the candidates are requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for the RCF Apprentice Job. Do it
Railway Recruitment 2020.
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has invited online applications for the recruitment of apprentices on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies online at rcf.Indianrailways.Gov.In on or before February 6, 2020.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 400 vacancies of apprentices. Out of which, 100 vacancies are for Fitter, 100 for welder, 40 for mechanist, 20 for the painter, 40 for a carpenter, 10 for a mechanic, 56 for the electrician, 14 for the electronic mechanic, and 20 for AC and Ref. Mechanic.
400 Act Apprentice Jobs in Railway Coach Factory Kapurthala RCF Recruitment 2020
Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (with 10 + 2 examination system) from a recognized board, with a total of 50% marks, and also have a National Trade Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Please see the published notification for this job for accurate information.
Name of the posts
Number of posts – 400 posts For Act Apprentice (Fitter, Engineer, Painter, Carpenter, Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder) Posts
Dates For This Job
Job Published date: 09-01-2020 Last date for application: 06-02-2020
Age Limit & Relaxation
The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Please see the published notification for age relaxation and other information.
General – 202 posts OBC – 108 posts SC – 60 posts ST – 30 posts
How to apply for Trade Apprentice RCF Recruitment 2020?
1) Open the official website of the RCF – rcf.Indianrailways.Gov.In or click on the direct link provided below
Click here to apply for RCF Apprentice Recruitment
2) Enter your personal details like name, email ID, the phone number to create a login ID and password 3) Next, fill the online application form with your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
4) Cross-check all the details before submitting the application form
5) Make the online application fee payment to complete the registration process
6) Download and take a print out of final application form and payment receipt for further reference
Selection Process of RCF Recruitment 2020
In this Sarkari Job, the candidate will be selected according to the performance in the Written Test and Interview, for the complete information about the selection process, check the Official Notification below.
How much salary will you receive (Salary in RCF)
The salary will remain as per the rules of the apprentice.
1. The Railway Administration’s decision on all matters relating to the admissibility, approval or denial of the application and selection process shall be final
2. Upon successful completion of the school, Imparting School on Railway will not confer any right on candidates for their absorption in Railway. With regard to paragraph 10 of Schedule V of the 1991 Apprenticeship Rules, which was notified by the Ministry of Labor on 15.07.1992, the employer shall not be obliged to offer the apprentice any employment upon completion of the apprenticeship training period in his / her establishment. The part of the apprentice shall not be obliged to accept an employment under the employer
3. Until applying, applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility and other conditions at any point of engagement and, if wrongly engaged, they are summarily rejected without warning.
4. No printing error will be blamed on the Railway administration. Certificate / Document verification/scrutiny shall be completed within 15 days of the result declaration.
5. No daily allowance/conveyance or travel allowance will be paid to the candidate who is called upon to verify the documents.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online for this, click on the application link given below, please check the official notification before applying.
The application fee for Gen / OBC candidates will be Rs 100 / – and for ST / SC / Ex-s candidates will be free of cost, which will have to be submitted through online medium. For more information, please check the official notification.
Note – For more information related to RCF Recruitment, you can see the published notification, please share this information to your friends and help them and visit the Employment News daily for information about other government recruitment (Sarkari Exam & Results).