5.Place of posting: selected candidates can be posted to any Unit / Area / Place managed by NLC India Limited or to any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary NLC India Limited
Age Of NLC Jobs 2020
The maximum age limit of 35 years
Application fee Of NLC Jobs 2020
Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.854/-[INR 500/-toward Application fee plus INR 354/-(including 18% GST) to processing charge] via ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facilities available at www.onlinesbi.com.Candidates belonging to the SC / ST / PwBD & Ex-Servicemen groups are excluded from the payment of application fee. However, they have to pay the processing charge a non-refundable amount of INR.354/-(including 18 percent GST).
Terms and conditions of NLC Jobs 2020
1. Only Indian Nationals can apply. 2. All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities / Institutes, approved by UGC or AICTE (whichever applicable) or any other related Indian statutory body. 3. Applicants who only possess the notified qualification can apply. 4. PSE / Govt./Quasi Govt candidates No Objection Certificate (NOC) should be issued at the time of the Interview. 5. NLCIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the eligibility requirements, based on the response and necessity.
6. Candidates are told that pure application submission does not grant them the right to be called for an interview/pick. NLCIL India Limited reserves the right not to fill in any or all of the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased/reduced depending on the organizational needs. 7. Candidates required for a personal interview are entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses ( II Class Sleeper fare in either Train or Bus Fare as the case may be) for their travel by the shortest route from the Contact address to the Personal Interview location, subject to proof of travel and NOC being generated.
8. The recruitment of selected candidates will be subject to having themselves Medically Fit in compliance with NLCIL’s approved health requirements and they will be expected to undergo a medical examination by the company’s Industrial Medical Officer before being appointed after due selection.
9. Candidates will be called for selection based on Self-certified details along with copies of their submitted testimonials. In favor of their meeting eligibility requirements, they should submit the original documentation at the time of interview failing which these candidates will not be eligible to appear for the interview and they will not be reimbursed for traveling allowance.
1. New passport size Photo of yellow, taken after 01/01/2020
2. Scanned image with the signature of the candidate (in dark blue or black ink). 3. Evidence of date of birth (or SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet birth certificate). 4. Copy of Card 5 on AADHAR. Evidence of possession of notified qualifications (in chronological order, either Provisional or Diploma / Diploma / Postgraduate and Combined or Semester wise mark sheets). 7. Copy of Pay Slip or Pay Certificate new. 8. Evidence for at least two years ‘ experience in the lower immediate scale (where applicable). 9. Group Certificate (for candidates from groups SC / ST / OBC-NCL).
10. Disability Certificate for candidates with PwBD.
11. Ex-servicemen Proof Viz. Certificate of Discharge for Ex-Servicemen etc.
The procedure of selection:
selection will be based on personal interview. However, the management reserves the right to perform a screening test for shortlisting of candidates for a Personal Interview. The exact date and location of the selection will be posted on the NLCIL website apart from sending SMS to shortlisted candidates to their registered mobile number to access the Call Letter from the NLCIL website using their registered e-mail Id and password.
Where to Submit:
1. Candidates can apply to the NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com only via online mode. There will be no direct entertainment with manual / paper applications. 2. Upon submitting applications via ONLINE, at the time of the document review to be performed prior to Personal Interview, candidates will take a print out of the registration cum application form and produce it along with self-tested copies of certificates/documents.
Screening of applications for shortlisting of candidates for written test/interview will be based solely on documents/certificates submitted by candidates at the time of ONLINE application registration/submission. Applicants should ensure that they have a valid e-mail ID until registering/applying online, which should remain valid for at least one year or until the recruitment process is complete. 3. The Online Application Portal will be available between 18-03-2020 and 17:00 on 07-04-2020 from 10:00 hours. Candidates can only make single demands. The last registered applications will only be considered in the case of multiple applications/registrations.